5 Things You Need to Know About Loans Against Tax Refunds
Tax time is stressful, until you find out you’re getting a refund. All of your hard work from the previous year pays off when you see that positive amount at the end of your tax forms. The bad news is that you will have to wait to get your money. The government moves at a snail’s pace and you’ll probably be waiting weeks to get your money back. Loans against tax refunds are a way to get that money sooner. Before you apply, here’s what you need to know.
All About Loans Against Tax Refunds
Getting a short term loan until you receive your refund check seems like a no-brainer. It’s a great way to get your cash sooner, but as with any financial decision, it’s important that you know the facts before you take the plunge.
• Loans against tax refunds are fast. You refund check will take weeks to get to you, but a refund loan can put cash in your bank account in a matter of hours. From the time you apply to the time you see the money ranges from one hour to one day.
• Approval is easy. You don’t have to worry about being approved. Most lenders will require that the loan is based on your anticipated refund, and may want to see that you have a job with a regular paycheck. That’s all you need to get approved.
• Bad credit is not a problem. Loans against tax refunds have nothing to do with your credit score. If it’s lower than you would like, that doesn’t have to stop you from getting a small loan. You won’t have to undergo a credit check.
• Do it all online. Online lenders, like iTax Advance can offer you full service loans all done online. Fill out your application online, wait for approval and then get your cash transferred electronically to your bank account.
• Loans against tax refunds are safe. Online lenders use only the best security measures to ensure the security of your personal information. You don’t have to sacrifice security for a quick and easy application process.
Get Started and Apply for Loans against Tax Refunds
Once you have your taxes filed, you can apply for loans against tax refunds. The sooner you get the chore done, the sooner you will have that cash in your account. You can use it to pay down debt, to pay bills, to take care of emergency expenses, or for any other purpose you want. The money is yours and you will only pay it back once you get your actual refund check.
- iTax Advance
- Tax Loans provided Nationally
- All except NY