Please Be Careful!
These are the 5 most common errors that cause an application to be rejected:
1. Unacceptable Monthly Income. Income must be between $1,000 and $15,000 per month. Yes, since we do not receive your income tax refund you must be employed and receive an acceptable income to receive an income tax refund loan.
2. Incorrect or Invalid Bank Routing or Account Numbers. Be sure to enter bank account information accurately. Routing numbers are always 9 digits. Yes, you must supply your bank account information for your refund anticipation loan to be deposited. Loans are directly deposited into your bank account for fastest service. Also, your bank is the one that has verified your identity as this is an online loan which sometimes invites fraudulant applications.
3. Invalid Driver’s License. Symbols are not accepted. Only numbers and letters. Some states like Colorado have special characters in their DL numbers. Leave those out.
4. Incorrect Pay Date. Pay Date’s cannot fall on a weekend or holiday and must be valid.
5. Incomplete or invalid information. Submit complete and valid information only. Invalid information will only cause your application to be denied.
iTax Advance wants to help you improve your chances of getting your tax refund loan approved.
iTax Advance is an online lender that provides safe online tax refund loans for consumers who have their paycheck deposited into a checking or savings account. You can apply right here online. We collect information about your bank account details, as well as employment details, and we keep all data confidential. We only use it to process your online tax advance loan. Your information is always safe when you apply for iTax Advance Online Loans.
Through encryption and high levels of data security, we protect you and we keep your information safe. Our systems have been developed to guard against identity theft. We understand how valuable your personal details are: your social security number, bank account number, address and phone numbers, etc.
The phrase SSL Certified is short for Secure Sockets Layer. This is a protocol developed by Netscape for transmitting private documents via the Internet. SSL uses a cryptographic system that uses two keys to encrypt data - a public key known to everyone and a private or secret key known only to the recipient of the message. Many web sites use the protocol to obtain confidential user information, such as credit card numbers. All current browsers support SSL.
All content © iTax Advance